• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Replacement "hooks" for the hat rack strings?

2of3

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
I remember seeing a video of a guy replacing the knobs that hold up the strings for the boot hat rack, but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

I'm sure that others here have had to do it because they're pretty damn flimsy. Can anyone direct me to the video or a provide link to where the replacements can be gotten?

I remember seeing a video of a guy replacing the knobs that hold up the strings for the boot hat rack, but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

I'm sure that others here have had to do it because they're pretty damn flimsy. Can anyone direct me to the video or a provide link to where the replacements can be gotten?

There you go !.

Hat rack. Never heard it called that before! 🤣🤣🤣

In my defense, I've been living in Norway for so long that English has become almost my second language. For the record, the parcel shelf is called a "hattehylle" in Norwegian which directly translates to hat shelf.

I know you guys were just having fun. No hard feelings. (y)

In my defense, I've been living in Norway for so long that English has become almost my second language. For the record, the parcel shelf is called a "hattehylle" in Norwegian which directly translates to hat shelf.

I know you guys were just having fun. No hard feelings. (y)
You learn something new everyday! :cool:

Cheers

Bloggsy

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom