• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

MG ZS EV refreshed version reviews

Indeed, it’s a shame to see that long antenna on a 2021-2022 car. It will be the first thing I’ll replace when my ZS EV finally arrrives.
Don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but I think that actually it's just that the garage have not yet installed the 'whip' part of the aerial (much of the car seemed to be still wrapped up and not gone through an entire PDI. Take a look here:

Screenshot 2022-03-17 at 11.15.24.png

Then this from the video above it - it looks to be the same base, just with the whip antenna part installed.

Screenshot 2022-03-17 at 11.16.42.png

Don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but I think that actually it's just that the garage have not yet installed the 'whip' part of the aerial (much of the car seemed to be still wrapped up and not gone through an entire PDI. Take a look here:

View attachment 7502

Then this from the video above it - it looks to be the same base, just with the whip antenna part installed.

View attachment 7503
In India, even the ZS EV MK1 already had the shark fin antenna, as shown in following review from 2020 :

Yes, I’m the same as most on here and have watch all the YT videos, it gets on my t*ts that they go on about this model and that model, well this model and that model don’t come with the big sunroof doesn’t have a big boot, unless your happy to pay another £10k for the same stuff you get on the MG, my best mate is getting a Volvo c40 And his wife the i5 And as nice as the Volvo was (no scratchy stuff, who drives along with there hand on top of the door by the window, anyway?) he’s gets it as a company car, did say if he had to pay for it as a PLP he wouldn’t pay £750pm for one, the MG ZS is a smallish SUV, it is not a sports car, the Volvo will throw you back in your seat, wow, how often and where are you going to do that? The MG is going to be my first EV I don’t like the Tesla, I don’t like the big bloody screen in the middle, with your Speedo in it, what’s that all about?.. I don’t want a car that looks like a space ship inside it, I don’t want a car that I have to tap a iPad to turn the radio up etc, I want a car that I can get my golf clubs in the back, that looks like a normal car inside and that’s why I went for the MG…will I buy another one in a few years?…do like the look (sort of) of the new Marvel, but if it’s going to be around the £50k mark, probably not as I think there are better car out there in the price range…anyway I’ve had my moan and I can see your starting to doze off…

Last edited:
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom