• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

MG ZS EV refreshed version reviews

Like that green colour wondering in the next 5 facelift might be available in that not quite BRGreen is it that’s been mentioned before in other threads but it stands out.
Les
That colour is photoshoped to make the video more clickbait-worthy, as it's obviously fake. That whole video is just some guy talking over stock footage, with no insight whatsoever. I added that channel to my block-list.

That colour is photoshoped to make the video more clickbait-worthy, as it's obviously fake. That whole video is just some guy talking over stock footage, with no insight whatsoever. I added that channel to my block-list.
Is that so pity that as I still like the colour
Les

That colour is photoshoped to make the video more clickbait-worthy, as it's obviously fake.
The colour does not really capture the correct colour shade of Dynamic Red to me ?.
I currently own a Gen1 model in Dynamic Red and looks nothing like this.
Maybe is the way the camera has been set up ?.
It's a real shame really.
Maybe somebody will post another video that represents a better reflection of the colour shade.

The colour does not really capture the correct colour shade of Dynamic Red to me ?.
I currently own a Gen1 model in Dynamic Red and looks nothing like this.
Maybe is the way the camera has been set up ?.
It's a real shame really.
Maybe somebody will post another video that represents a better reflection of the colour shade.
Maybe it's not so "dynamic" ;)

How does the climate control work on the new ZS,

I watched Luscombe's video above but am still a bit vague on how it works. I could see the auto bit around where it blows the air, but don't know if that also controls the fan speed or if there are other bits that control that / set it to auto.

And is the aircon on / off separate to the other "auto" climate functionality.

I can't tell if it's a halfway house climate control implementation, or if they're designed it to allow extra control over bits to save power.

I bet they wish that key hole cover wasn't missing. And I agree the colour doesn't look like my current red one, but I think it's the camera. I've been assured that my new red one is exactly the same colour.
Yeah - My guess is that the 12 volt battery had become depleted and they had to use the blade key to gain entry !.
Properly has the cover in his pocket 🤣.
The camera / phone he was using is not set correctly.
It was Dynamic red ( Tri-Coat Pearl ) on the original ZS EV and it will be the same on the face lift model.
Diamond black ( met ) and Artic white ( solid ) is retained, but new colours are monument silver and Battersea blue for the face lift model.
Pimlico blue has been dropped on the face lift model, in favour of the colour Battersea Blue.

Yeah - My guess is that the 12 volt battery had become depleted and they had to use the blade key to gain entry !.
Properly has the cover in his pocket 🤣.
The camera / phone he was using is not set correctly.
It was Dynamic red ( Tri-Coat Pearl ) on the original ZS EV and it will be the same on the face lift model.
Diamond black ( met ) and Artic white ( solid ) is retained, but new colours are monument silver and Battersea blue for the face lift model.
Pimlico blue has been dropped on the face lift model, in favour of the colour Battersea Blue.
I've ordered a new red one but I am seriously tempted by the silver, now I've seen it in the flesh. Well....... on here 'in the flesh' :)

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom