Richmond Guildford - MG Dealer Discussion, Opinions & Experiences

What is people experience with Richmond Guildford?
I have an MG4 on order as of the start of this month, have had very little feedback on how things are progressing.
I had a test drive booked, turned up to be told their demo car hadn't arrived, apparently the call center had booked the test drive and weren't aware the demo car wasn't in. Asked if they could get the salesman dealing with my order to give me a call as he wasn't in, mainly wanted to pin down the finance option I want to move forward with. They said they would drop him an email, no callback the next day when he was due back in.
So I called in today and he was busy so left a request for him to call back and still nothing received.
Starting to worry about the service and so after finding out others experience.

Absolutely useless, we have a 2022 ZS SR (bought elsewhere but Richmond Guildford is our nearest dealer) and booked a test drive for an MG4. Turned up at 10am on the Sunday (test drive was booked for 10:30 so ok a bit early), both sales guys in the office having a meeting. One comes out, walks straight past us, logs into his computer, makes a coffee, sends a few texts then about 5 minutes later “can I help you?” Sat down and explained why we were there, he stares at his screen, doesn’t ask me a single question or build any form of rapport then gives me a ridiculous quote and trade in offer like he doesn’t even want our business. I walked out and went to where we got the ZS, hey presto human interaction, great service and an order placed for an MG4!

Absolutely useless, we have a 2022 ZS SR (bought elsewhere but Richmond Guildford is our nearest dealer) and booked a test drive for an MG4. Turned up at 10am on the Sunday (test drive was booked for 10:30 so ok a bit early), both sales guys in the office having a meeting. One comes out, walks straight past us, logs into his computer, makes a coffee, sends a few texts then about 5 minutes later “can I help you?” Sat down and explained why we were there, he stares at his screen, doesn’t ask me a single question or build any form of rapport then gives me a ridiculous quote and trade in offer like he doesn’t even want our business. I walked out and went to where we got the ZS, hey presto human interaction, great service and an order placed for an MG4!
What dealership did you go to as an alternative?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom