ROEWE EI 5 (MG5) parts and accessories on Aliexpress

Guzzigeezer

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
If anyone is interested I've noticed that Aliexpress the online Chinese shopping app lists quite a few bits and bobs for the MG5 (ROEWE ei5) the prices seem ok. Not sure about quality but worth a look imho.

Just ordered a boot protector for 75 Squid. I'll confirm the quality when the slow boat from China arrives. 👍
-9806146761616248096.jpg

Well, it arrived today and I will sum it up in one word.
DIABOLICAL

Mat too small, seat backs in one piece, not split as advertised, side pieces indescribable. They are totally the wrong shape.

Awaiting a response from the seller.

Would I recommend? Only to my very worst enemy as I am a nasty man!
Post in thread 'Boot liner' Boot liner

Hi zachsta Whchall answered your question in the thread BOOT LINER #37
Les

Edit only seen Whchall had post the one above sorry

Last edited:
I told Aliexpress that I wanted to return the item for a full refund. They adjudicated that I did not have a case, issued a 25% refund and closed the dispute. That will be the last business that I will be putting their way!

"Does not match the model invalid"

Make of this what you may. I claimed it does not fit my model of car as the side pieces have a wheel arch in them which the car does not have. I'm not going to let it stress me. I'm just closing my account and deleting the app.

"Does not match the model invalid"

Make of this what you may. I claimed it does not fit my model of car as the side pieces have a wheel arch in them which the car does not have. I'm not going to let it stress me. I'm just closing my account and deleting the app.
Wychall ,.... Please present me.with the link on AliExpress to the bootliner. Can't find it anywhere.

Yeah it is , too bad. Don't give up on AliExpress,... I have ordered like 6-700 items there and I still have to find one I'm displeased about. You must know that u don't immediately confirm order received for items that need to fit.... If it doesn't fit , don't confirm order received , and open dispute, just tell them u never received it. AliExpress doesn't cope well with items being returned to the seller. One more tip I have for you : if ordering something with high value and u think customs will make a fuss about it , leave a comment to the seller at the order screen " please put price on packaging below 15$"

Greetz

Yeah it is , too bad. Don't give up on AliExpress,... I have ordered like 6-700 items there and I still have to find one I'm displeased about. You must know that u don't immediately confirm order received for items that need to fit.... If it doesn't fit , don't confirm order received , and open dispute, just tell them u never received it. AliExpress doesn't cope well with items being returned to the seller. One more tip I have for you : if ordering something with high value and u think customs will make a fuss about it , leave a comment to the seller at the order screen " please put price on packaging below 15$"

Greetz
Thanks for the tips. Perhaps I should give Ali another chance. I have ordered a few things over time and been very happy with them.

Thanks for the tips. Perhaps I should give Ali another chance. I have ordered a few things over time and been very happy with them.
They never find in favour of the buyer in a dispute only if you say that you never received the item

Greetz
Hi, of your 700 items did you get any window rain deflectors?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom