Rolex home smart ev

AJD10

Standard Member
Reaction score
As anyone had issues with a role home charge, I have ad 1 fitted and charges for 2 mins the disconnect, the light in the box turns back from green to blue. Any ideas why this happens i grateful

Rolec? I had an issue where mine would say charge complete about 2 minutes after plugging in the car. I contacted EV Energy who told me that the charge before that wasn't shown as complete as the charger signal had dropped off (I guess the mobile signal dropped out). They advised unplugging and replugging in the car which seemed to sort it.

You can also try rebotting the charger by powering it down at your consumer box then powering it up agan, giving it time to start and axcquire a mobile signal. Hope that helps.

I connected the charging plug into the car and the car locked it's self and started charging, but if I locked the car it would stop charging by itself

That might be your problem then - the app controls the charger once you have set up the make and model of your car. You set it so that your car is ready for a particular time, e.g. 8am, or if you want it to charge immediately you plug it in, you set it to "boost".

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom