• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Rubber Boot Tray?

Hi folks,

Can anyone confirm whether this boot tray for the MK1 ZS will fit the current model ZSEV?

Amazon product ASIN B09FZFRC82
I'm in the market for one if you have one in good nick. Otherwise I'll go for this one if it fits.

Thanks in anticipation,

S.
No but if you scroll to the
"Customers who viewed this item also viewed"
bit & look at some of the apparently identical offerings, the ones with reviews don't get much praise...

No but if you scroll to the
"Customers who viewed this item also viewed"
bit & look at some of the apparently identical offerings, the ones with reviews don't get much praise...
Thanks for the response AK OK. Just to be clear, by "no" are you saying "No, you can't confirm whether it fits or not" or do you mean "No, it won't fit" - ie different footprint? Sorry to ask again.

I did read the reviews too, but not phased by them. I've had one before in another make of car and it was fine for my specific needs so I'm hoping to find a similar one.

Thanks for the response AK OK. Just to be clear, by "no" are you saying "No, you can't confirm whether it fits or not" or do you mean "No, it won't fit" - ie different footprint? Sorry to ask again.

I did read the reviews too, but not phased by them. I've had one before in another make of car and it was fine for my specific needs so I'm hoping to find a similar one.
Ah "can't confirm as don't have one" 👍🏻

Hi folks,

Can anyone confirm whether this boot tray for the MK1 ZS will fit the current model ZSEV?

Amazon product ASIN B09FZFRC82
I'm in the market for one if you have one in good nick. Otherwise I'll go for this one if it fits.

Thanks in anticipation,

S.
There are no major difference between the 1st and 2nd gen versions of the MGZS ev. The only differences are the front and rear bumper assemblies, the interior trim and infotainment system. Anything that fits one fits the other. I have moved items from my old one to the new one with no problems.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
20231107_144957.jpg

20231107_145023.jpg

A couple of photos of how the rubber sheet fits into the corners. You can trim it down for a better fit, but I quite like the extra lip up the sides. Definitely sturdy enough for dogs.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom