• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Sandicliffe MG Nottingham - MG Dealer Discussion, Opinions & Experiences

Booked a test drive of the MG4 via their on-line chat for the following morning. When I got there they had no knowledge of my booking and the demo car was still being checked in their workshop.
Luckily I had downloaded the chat onto my phone. John Bell, the salesman, didn't bat an eyelid but said to give him 10 minutes to see what he could do which gave me time to look round the one in the showroom.
10 minutes later he appeared in the Trophy, gave me the keys and off I went.
Very impressed with the car and with the trade in value of mine so over a coffee placed my order.

I'm still waiting for my MG4 but that's my fault for ordering a red Trophy but John takes the time once a week to send me a video update even if it's to say they haven't got it yet which is much appreciated as it means I haven't been forgotten.

I have now taken delivery of my MG4 Trophy. All the software had been updated and no swirls or scratches in the paint or plastics which some other owners have reported being a problem from other dealers.
Booked in for the infotainment screen update next week and was offered a free courtesy car without having to ask.
So far I would recommend this dealer.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom