Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart Wright

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
This thread was for discussing Seaford MG. Please ask questions here and share only your genuine opinions & experiences.

This dealership is now for Fords. The MG dealership has moved to a new location, see this post.

View on the dealer map

Last edited by a moderator:
A small, long-established family business (Jermyn & Sons) where they understand the importance of customer relations. My initial dealings were November/December 2019 when I had various discussions and a couple of test drives before placing an order for a Black ZS Exclusive which was due to be fulfilled in 3 to 4 months. They kept me updated through the start of the year via phone and email and, when it became apparent that delivery was going to be while I was away on holiday in March, I went in to finalise the paperwork, select my registration and get an exceptionally fair trade-in offer for my PHEV Outlander.

Sure enough, I received confirmation whilst in Mexico that my car had arrived and we agreed that I would pick it up on Wednesday 24th March (the day after our return). Unfortunately, we all know what happened the day before we arrived back in the country! Finally took delivery at the start of July when non-essential businesses (?) were allowed to re-open. Since then I’ve only been in to the service department (a little bit scruffy and in need of modernisation) twice - once to have my private plates fitted and once for the Comfort2 update. Both performed efficiently without fuss and at no cost.

Happy to recommend them.

It was good to see meet some Gen1 ZS EV owners and see other MGs at the official opening event for Eastbourne MG today. The Seaford MG location operated by Jermyn & Sons is now Seaford Ford and Jermyn & Sons have opened Eastbourne MG at Langney Shopping Centre, BN23 7RT Used Cars in Seaford, East Sussex | Jermyn and Sons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom