• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Seat Covers

mncweston

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi there

Is there or has anyone got and links to car seat covers.

I like the leather seats and all but in this heat they are boiling to sit on.

I was looking to get some covers anyway to try and protect them both fromt and back.

If anyone has any that fit properly as I’ve seen loads online but don’t want in case they arent right as nothing specific to MG ZS MKII (TROPHY)

Hi there

Is there or has anyone got and links to car seat covers.

I like the leather seats and all but in this heat they are boiling to sit on.

I was looking to get some covers anyway to try and protect them both fromt and back.

If anyone has any that fit properly as I’ve seen loads online but don’t want in case they arent right as nothing specific to MG ZS MKII (TROPHY)
I'm after some too did you manage to find some

Not a cover but I bought 2 of these for the front seats, stops lower back from sweating and good for lumbar support,on Amazon ......... sorry link wouldn't copy.

Ocean 8 Memory Foam Lumbar Support Cushion With Cooling Pad, Back Support Cushion, Comfortable Posture Corrector, Adjustable Strap, Relieves Back Pains and Spasms, Elastic Strap To Fit Any Chair​

Anyone know if the 2022 seats (or front seats at least) are the same as for the ZS EV? If yes, then there is a good range of seat covers available for the ZS on eBay.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom