• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

MG ZS EV Servicing Costs

Are you a low mileage user, as there is a lower rate for them.
As you are unhappy with the car and would like to exchange it, it maybe worth considering the future effect on the T&C’s of 7 year warranty / break down cover if you don’t ?.
This will surely impact on the value of the car when do you want to pass it on.
It could cost more than the price of the service, if you get my point !.
Yes, I know I’m going to have to get in done, but there must be some others places that aren’t trying to rip me off..£144.67 for them to do, what? A look around the car? And maybe an update..I’ve done 11600 miles..

Yes, I know I’m going to have to get in done, but there must be some others places that aren’t trying to rip me off..£144.67 for them to do, what? A look around the car? And maybe an update..I’ve done 11600 miles..
The last time I let a garage wash my car whilst servicing it, it needed over £100 spending on rectifying the microswirls they left all over it, needless to say, I no longer let garage wash monkeys clean my car, even insisting they don't whenever it does go in for anything.

Don't forget to add the AA rescue you get with the service. That's worth £100+.
I have RAC cover for the Porsche that costs all of £7pm..I could add the MG for a few pound more..and before anyone asks, I have home start and recovery for the £7..and no it’s not with the RAC ..well it is only payment is to motoringassistance.com…if that makes sense?

Two "Not an MG" profiles back to back moaning over a few quid. Seems like axe-grinding no?

Two "Not an MG" profiles back to back moaning over a few quid. Seems like axe-grinding no?
I have an MG…just had another quote and it was £240..please tell me, is it just me, that thinks it all a bit of a rip off?

Just had a little ring around…places in Birmingham seem pricey but rang MG in Leicester and booked it in there for £117.16..ordered a car to get me back to Cov..£9.50..so happy with that..

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom