• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Seven day test review from Australia.

TassiedEVil

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
This is quite a reasonable review from one of our leading auto journos.
it doesn’t really uncover any surprises for ZS EV owners but his mention of the battery warranty uncertainty particularly in Oz needs to be addressed...

Interesting. A good practical review. I see 8 Years battery warranty (but lack of detail). I wonder if battery warranties generally change around the world to take into account local conditions, climate etc?

No doubt! Always entertaining and controversial...his Kona EV review from Feb is quite 'jolly' and his scathing diatribe re VW in Australia - ouch!!!
He published this article on Chinese carmakers which (if you scroll down to the MG EV section) seems fairly favourable. But I'm not sure if he's done any sort of road testing yet.
Thanks for those links Tas (though the Kona one doesn't work?). In the 'Chinese carmakers' one he links to another article about his 'perfect EV' which is really interesting/controversial.

Edit: I found the Kona review here

Last edited:
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom