MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

I found out today that my ZS is currently on a boat heading for Ireland 😁

Any idea of timeline? And what dealer?
Interested myself. I was told mine was "On the way to the dealer" that was to Shiels Galway. But no indication if on the way meant on the boat or in the country. That was two weeks ago so it must be the boat.

Not having a go but, that’s exactly what I ordered through Nathenials an I’m being told next year!!! Placed my order November 21.

so it appears it’s pot luck as to who and when gets their car.

Frustrating 😬😬
Agreed, I also ordered Jan 22 but have just got an email from Tusker confirming no build date, pushed back again to Oct...

@Moonie I guess you are back from your long weekend trip and collecting your long range from Hendy Exeter this week
Collected ours a couple of hrs ago. Quick spin and impressed so far. Looking forward to having a play. Hopefully you will get yours soon! Didn't see any other cars but they did say they are hoping to get a supply soon. To be honest I just don't think they know.. Good luck to you!

Not having a go but, that’s exactly what I ordered through Nathenials an I’m being told next year!!! Placed my order November 21.

so it appears it’s pot luck as to who and when gets their car.

Frustrating 😬😬
I spoke to Nathaniels today about my ZS order and they told me that it's still showing as TBA. I ordered on 6th January, when I ordered I was told 3-4 months.

I questioned the fact that I was told it was in production late January why its not here yet as that's a significant amount of time for something to be on a production line, they said because of the situation with COVID ect and it could just be missing one part. I reminded them that COVID was very much real when I ordered and this should have been taken into consideration. I got a reply of " MG are now giving estimates of 9 months at the time it was 3-4 months".

I understand its just as frustrating for them as it is for us because they don't get paid until the car arrives and is sold.

I asked if will it be here in September, and I was told no its more likely to be October as they have had a delivery schedule for September and mine is not listed.

How did you all find out your supplying dealer from
Tusker? I’d be interested to find out mine.
My order is through Tusker and the dealer is Luscombe. After the order confirmation from Tusker I got one from Luscombes too. Assume Tusker use Luscombes for all their orders...

My order is through Tusker and the dealer is Luscombe. After the order confirmation from Tusker I got one from Luscombes too. Assume Tusker use Luscombes for all their orders...
Mine is Tusker via Stoneacre, guessing it might be regional? I'm east mids.

Any idea of timeline? And what dealer?

Interested myself. I was told mine was "On the way to the dealer" that was to Shiels Galway. But no indication if on the way meant on the boat or in the country. That was two weeks ago so it must be the boat.
Frank Keane MG, they're the mg distributer for Ireland.

I ordered at the end of January and was expecting a August/September delivery

It sounds like there's a big batch on the boat at the minute, it's due to arrive by the end of the month and should be ready to pick up a week or two later

Hopefully your journey is nearing an end, my dealer told me was due to arrive in port 18th of May and I collected approximately 2 weeks later on the 1st of June so 🤞

I spoke to Nathaniels today about my ZS order and they told me that it's still showing as TBA. I ordered on 6th January, when I ordered I was told 3-4 months.

I questioned the fact that I was told it was in production late January why its not here yet as that's a significant amount of time for something to be on a production line, they said because of the situation with COVID ect and it could just be missing one part. I reminded them that COVID was very much real when I ordered and this should have been taken into consideration. I got a reply of " MG are now giving estimates of 9 months at the time it was 3-4 months".

I understand its just as frustrating for them as it is for us because they don't get paid until the car arrives and is sold.

I asked if will it be here in September, and I was told no its more likely to be October as they have had a delivery schedule for September and mine is not listed.
At least there's a chance you won't be queue jumping..... I'm STILL waiting for my se lr I ordered 8/12/21

How did you all find out your supplying dealer from
Tusker? I’d be interested to find out mine.
Every lease car I have had the dealer contacts you directly within a few weeks of the order going through to confirm the spec etc.

Tusker was no exception for me - dealer contacted me and confirmed details back in January.

So if you haven't had contact from them, it's probably down to the dealer being sloppy.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom