• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

Congrats @mokey, would you mind sharing the email you use to contact MG UK. I dont expect much from it but wish I choose silver now. I have an order number 300010XXXX but still waiting and its in arctic white

Congrats @mokey, would you mind sharing the email you use to contact MG UK. I dont expect much from it but wish I choose silver now. I have an order number 300010XXXX but still waiting and its in arctic white
Yes of course the email address I’ve always used is [email protected]
give them as much detail as possible where you purchased from the full order number and date of order.
Ive been down to the garage where mine is today to hand in some paper work and seen my car in storage car park, there was one white one delivered with mine and 5 other MG cars not sure what they were look like HS models.
Best of luck you never know the fact that one white one got delivered with mine , maybe you might be in luck.
will post photograph of mine waiting preparation, just as I was leaving they pulled the white one into workshop for preparation.

Waiting prep my silver ZS EV tucked in corner

Attachments

• 43C89594-00CF-49BA-BEDE-F9741FC85E01.jpeg
    43C89594-00CF-49BA-BEDE-F9741FC85E01.jpeg
    969.5 KB · Views: 169
  • E0974163-C3C3-4B7C-8CD7-2E7FBE7D8A3E.jpeg
    E0974163-C3C3-4B7C-8CD7-2E7FBE7D8A3E.jpeg
    453.6 KB · Views: 155
  • EC17F1C5-E4A6-47D9-B063-D482756CB066.jpeg
    EC17F1C5-E4A6-47D9-B063-D482756CB066.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 155
  • 8DB2054C-0889-43ED-9679-2D2F9410B5CA.jpeg
    8DB2054C-0889-43ED-9679-2D2F9410B5CA.jpeg
    445.4 KB · Views: 161
  • 3E731EEA-D881-4401-A1EF-97045C4E05EB.jpeg
    3E731EEA-D881-4401-A1EF-97045C4E05EB.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 147
Dare I hope for our ZS LR T in black to be delivered this side of Christmas?
Our dealer left a message over the weekend to say they were registering the car this month (only 3 days left).
They've given us a px value on our gen 1 ZS EV, but still haven't confirmed a date though...
Suddenly all go after months of nothing!
My only concern is they left that message after I emailed them, why didn't they contact me if they were about to register the car?
The dealer ordered the car in November '21 for stock, and we went in and put our deposit down in April.
Well, I'm still waiting.
Earlier in the week I was told Friday, but I called this morning at it's not even at the dealership yet. It's registered, and we will hopefully get the reg number today to sort insurance, but no sign of the physical car yet.
They did also say they would phone back in 5 mins to organise pick up and final finance compliance documents, but that was over 4 hours ago. I think we'll be going else ware for aftersales/servicing.

So, my Red LR Trophy has arrived, and it looks absolutely lovely. The tech is definitely an improvement on the Mk1. Unfortunately, the passenger's and rear left door don't open from the inside! Just reported it, will see what they say. Has anyone else experienced something similar?

IMG_2663.JPG

So, my Red LR Trophy has arrived, and it looks absolutely lovely. The tech is definitely an improvement on the Mk1. Unfortunately, the passenger's and rear left door don't open from the inside! Just reported it, will see what they say. Has anyone else experienced something similar?

View attachment 13279
Check it's not down to the fact you need to double pull to unlock from the inside (owner manual pg.157), & maybe have a look here...a couple of people had to contact their dealer: Door handles locks faulty or is there a knack?

It's weird seeing new cars get delivered that look like 10 year old cars😃 . I just hate the look of mine...why MG, why?
I know what you mean. I didn't like the old leaf style at first but it grew on me. I think the MG will do the same, and from certain angles it's quite striking already I've found.🤞

I can't describe it as love. I mean my Samsung dishwasher probably is more aesthetically pleasing.

It does most stuff right, I just thought car manufacturers were trying to build things that people really wanted to look at. Maybe next time as that mock up of the next gen shows...

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom