MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

So.... They're finally seeming to arrive in a flurry! After waiting since the end of Feb for our LR Trophy in Red, we've been old an estimated arrival of Christmas Day!!!

Anyone else had the same? Or likely expected earlier?!
Funnily enough they said to me xmas day but probably before. I did say to the rep see you then but she declined!!

So.... They're finally seeming to arrive in a flurry! After waiting since the end of Feb for our LR Trophy in Red, we've been old an estimated arrival of Christmas Day!!!

Anyone else had the same? Or likely expected earlier?!

I've ordered the same colour and spec, 21/1/22 - also estimated to arrive on Christmas Day!

I can't describe it as love. I mean my Samsung dishwasher probably is more aesthetically pleasing.

It does most stuff right, I just thought car manufacturers were trying to build things that people really wanted to look at. Maybe next time as that mock up of the next gen shows...
All the similar sized SUVs look the same. I like my TCLR for what it is.

Not sure about the depreciating , on here the other day someone trading in the old version and after 3 years he lost £1,000 now that’s not bad (apologies for not remembering there name).
It was me. 🙂 And I still remember hearing comments 3 years ago about how buying an electric car makes no financial sense because of massive depreciation. 😂

Had a call over the weekend that my dealership had a cancellation, same specs as the one I ordered (which is still not built) and whether id be interested to go for this one. I was told it was cancelled due to the person who originally ordered having a rise in their APR with higher monthly payments. Obviously I said yes, and they have said the car could be ready to pick up end of the week. Trouble is I haven’t actually received an email of any paperwork for anything to confirm this and on chasing them, I was reassured they will email by end of day but 24hrs+ later and still nothing. I was only verbally provided with a plate number not yet registered, and was told I need to pay the full deposit by Wednesday to have the car for end of the week and that apparently they send a link and it expires after an hour, so it needs to be coordinated. Is this pretty standard practice anything odd or any recommendations?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom