MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

Hi - we ordered ZS EV early July. Latest from dealer is 'it's on the boat and docks on 6 October.' Only one vehicle boat docks at Portbury on that date, Dalian Highway. Am tracking it and it's currently in the Indian Ocean on time. Next stop Suez on 26th. Here's hoping!

Hi - we ordered our black ZS EV early July. Latest from dealer is 'it's on the boat and docks on 6 October.' Only one 'vehicle boat' docks at Portbury on that date, Dalian Highway. Am tracking it and it's currently in the Indian Ocean on time. Next stop Suez on 26th. Here's hoping!

Just contacted my dealer and he is saying that my order from August 25th is now showing as due in December.

Half tempted to cancel at this point and just stick with what I have

Did you know that a boat came into Portbury yesterday. Miles Roberts of Chorley Group said last night that delivery dates are guesstimates as cars are arriving in dribs and drabs all time on top of scheduled big MG boats.

Did you know that a boat came into Portbury yesterday. Miles Roberts of Chorley Group said last night that delivery dates are guesstimates as cars are arriving in dribs and drabs all time on top of scheduled big MG boats.

Yeah aware, I'm willing to give it a few more weeks, but if we creep into mid october and still nothing then I might reconsider. This car was a treat, not an essential and the shine is coming off the treat.

Would be good to hear from anyone who ordered early September who has had an update from their dealer on delivery.

I've had a reply yesterday saying my car arrived on Friday and I'll be picking it up in a few days! Can't wait to share my driving experience once I've put on a few miles!

Ordered a new HS PHEV two weeks ago was told it would be late november to middle of december.

Would be good to hear from anyone who ordered early September who has had an update from their dealer on delivery.
Hi all, first post and happy to be here, hopefully with an MG at some point!!
I ordered MG ZS EV Exclusive via company car scheme end of August, which I understand was "ordered" w/c 6th September and have been advised estimated delivery date of week before Christmas. I had looked at local dealership the week earlier (Mid-August)and had been advised that they weren't sure when or if they were getting stock in of the current version and that a long range version was out at some point next year, so no idea when I'll get something but at least my expectations are low at moment. Noticed a couple of comments on these forums that they won't be sending any current versions so wondering if they'll only be the long range ones and if they'll just shift me onto that one (wishful thinking). Does anyone have any firm idea if they are shipping/making the existing model still orf the LR is due December/January whether that will be the only one they'll sell here? Thanks all 👍

Hi all, first post and happy to be here, hopefully with an MG at some point!!
I ordered MG ZS EV Exclusive via company car scheme end of August, which I understand was "ordered" w/c 6th September and have been advised estimated delivery date of week before Christmas. I had looked at local dealership the week earlier (Mid-August)and had been advised that they weren't sure when or if they were getting stock in of the current version and that a long range version was out at some point next year, so no idea when I'll get something but at least my expectations are low at moment. Noticed a couple of comments on these forums that they won't be sending any current versions so wondering if they'll only be the long range ones and if they'll just shift me onto that one (wishful thinking). Does anyone have any firm idea if they are shipping/making the existing model still orf the LR is due December/January whether that will be the only one they'll sell here? Thanks all 👍
My understanding from the Monday night of pod cast with Miles R and Co, was that the MG5 standard range would be sold in this country until all stocks had been exhausted.
Then they would be selling the MG5 LR as it’s replacement.
If this is indeed the case, then if your dealer could locate a MG5 standard range from stock, then I think you would have it by now.
While I was waiting for our ZS EV to arrive, I suddenly received a phone call about two weeks before Christmas to say it had turned up, totally unexpected !.
So it could be likely your car arrives just before Christmas as well !.
If so, maybe consider leaving the car unregistered until the new year ?.
That is what I did.

Just been told by my dealer that a ship with 2500 MG cars has arrived in the UK, It will take a week or two to get all the cars to the dealers but he has assured me that our car, ordered at the begining of August is there. So at least some good news!

Did you get any update?

Just following on from my earlier post we contacted local dealership today and were told basically that they don't know what's coming but that they aren't expecting any more of the current version ZS EV and they think the next they get will be the long range type but they don't know when that will be.

Absolutely shocking ..once they sell the car ... i need vin number or reg number to get charging point installed they also can't give me that ... another hold up as can't apply for grant for ev at home charger :(
I have been able to order a charger and get an install date with just the order number for the car.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom