MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

Thank you everyone we recieved our NEW MG ZS EV EXCLUSIVE Last Wednesday and we are truly loving it .... Home Charger gets Installed on Wednesday :)
I'm a Community Nurse and also have permission to Charge at my work :)
That's a "Win Win" in my book.
Your running costs are about to drop right through the floor !.
Enjoy the silence of the car after a long stressful day :sleep:

Anyone had any update ordered mid August and note that there mention of a ship docking tomorrow which mean that pick up could be end of next week?

Screenshot 2021-10-06 at 10.46.03.png

So is this the one us late August purchasers are pinning our hopes on? :-D

I'm sure there are other dealers with stock if you can travel. Look on Autotrader, Luscombes MG in Leeds is advertising so there must be others with stock.
Hi, I’m new to the MG community, I was at Luscombes on Monday and they said they only had 4 new in stock, so if I want one I need to hurry.

Good point I gave same instruction to BMW once but they still registered the car 30th Dec!
I told my dealer if they went against my strict instructions NOT to register the car until the beginning of the new year, then I would NOT be collecting the car and wanted my deposit refunded in full and with interest paid on the full amount over the almost seven month wait for the car.
I think they got the message.
They said it’s their policy to register the car on the day of collection.
BMW had registered the car before the beginning of the year, in order to declare it in the previous years sales figures.
I would have wanted a huge discount on that car or walked away.
That car is effectively now pre registered, so has a owner showing on the V5 .
It would have to be offered at a discounted price, to however bought it.

it was awhile back and I got a good compensation package and sold the car back to them when I next changed so there own reasoning re reg v year was used against them.

Hi , im new here . we've ordered an MG ZS EV in August does anyone know any news of cars getting shipped in , The Garage keeps saying no word ? feel like we are getting mucked about . Said it would be middle September now saying possibly end of September . Thank you
is that the larger battery version

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom