• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

I can't describe it as love. I mean my Samsung dishwasher probably is more aesthetically pleasing.

It does most stuff right, I just thought car manufacturers were trying to build things that people really wanted to look at. Maybe next time as that mock up of the next gen shows...
Personally I think it will look nice when I finally get it, it says it all that you find a dishwasher aesthetically pleasing but you bought a car that you really don't like🙄 and we really want.

So.... They're finally seeming to arrive in a flurry! After waiting since the end of Feb for our LR Trophy in Red, we've been old an estimated arrival of Christmas Day!!!

Anyone else had the same? Or likely expected earlier?!

So.... They're finally seeming to arrive in a flurry! After waiting since the end of Feb for our LR Trophy in Red, we've been old an estimated arrival of Christmas Day!!!

I ordered same time as you, but I’m still waiting for a date or something other than being told it is TBA status. All the best with your new car it will be a very nice Christmas present 👍

Picked this up a hour ago
CAR.jpg

I ordered same time as you, but I’m still waiting for a date or something other than being told it is TBA status. All the best with your new car it will be a very nice Christmas present 👍
Same here 16th Feb, told on shortage.. Seems like everyone else is getting there lovely cars😵‍💫😔 I'd settle for any positive news...

My Trophy LR in black, ordered mid Jan, is due at my dealer shortly and I should get it before Christmas.

Nice Xmas present I’m picking up mine Monday ordered 19/1/2022

I don't get this.

All the lease cars I have had, the dealer has contacted me directly to confirm the order details at the point of order.

They'll be making the delivery, so I don't see the negative side for the lease company. It's less work for them.
Must depend on the lease company. I deal with a small agency basically Husband, Wife and Daughter and I've always arranged delivery with the agent. I think Sean likes the personal touch.

Must depend on the lease company. I deal with a small agency basically Husband, Wife and Daughter and I've always arranged delivery with the agent. I think Sean likes the personal touch.
Which might work fine with a smaller company like that. With the big lease boys, they just get in the way and add delays.

Hi all, Tusker order here, January 2022 of Black Trophy Connect LR - had heard from Tusker last week that it would be arriving mid to late November, got a call yesterday afternoon from the dealer to arrange delivery, which will be next Wednesday. It must have arrived in the country at the end of October. I now know the chassis number and reg number (72 plate).

So delighted, hope there's more in store for you folks.
Which was the supplying dealer as I'm waiting on Tusker too, ordered May.

I found We Buy Any Car and Motorway gave the most realistic valuations. Obviously, selling privately might get you more, but you'd never be sure of when it would sell.
Just sold our Touran with Motorway, make sure you list every scratch etc or they will come to collect it and knock you down on price. But better than webuyanycar on value.

Out of interest what colour did you order?

I wonder if orders are pulled out of a hat? as the deliveries are completely random.
I was given a choice of white black or silver which i took. The blue i wanted wasn't being made anymore apparently. Think it was rubbish just to get my order through quicker.

A £30k plus depreciating asset that you pay for yourself is definitely not my kind of present! 😃
Not sure about the depreciating , on here the other day someone trading in the old version and after 3 years he lost £1,000 now that’s not bad (apologies for not remembering their name).

Last edited by a moderator:
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom