• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

Don't know if this helps, but I'm selling my red exite mg zs ev in the next couple of weeks if anyone's interested, 18 months old, 8500 miles, the car has been perfect no problems with it at all, battery shows 100% soh on obd, and system was updated with comfort 2 update, before faulty update, so charges to 456v, if anyone's interested let me know.

Don't know if this helps, but I'm selling my red exite mg zs ev in the next couple of weeks if anyone's interested, 18 months old, 8500 miles, the car has been perfect no problems with it at all, battery shows 100% soh on obd, and system was updated with comfort 2 update, before faulty update, so charges to 456v, if anyone's interested let me know.
MG5 LR by any chance ????.

No I've bought an older car, feel a bit let down by rapid public charging infrastructure when I've tried long journeys, so hoping the situation improves and I'll be back to electric in a few years.

Hi , im new here . we've ordered an MG ZS EV in August does anyone know any news of cars getting shipped in , The Garage keeps saying no word ? feel like we are getting mucked about . Said it would be middle September now saying possibly end of September . Thank you
Dont worry, SAIC exported over 4000 MG EVs in August, maybe your car was in it

Might be worth taking it for a valuation at WeBuyAnyCar.com. They are offering really strong prices just now. And the process is very straightforward too.

Might be worth taking it for a valuation at WeBuyAnyCar.com. They are offering really strong prices just now. And the process is very straightforward too.
Offering and getting are two different things, when you take your car for a valuation they always find things to reduce the price offered on the website😭😭😭

Offering and getting are two different things, when you take your car for a valuation they always find things to reduce the price offered on the website😭😭😭
Yes, they do !.
The people who appraise the car are paid to reduce the offer price.
The high original offer, is just to get you there in the first place.
Sometimes it works out okay, but I have never heard of anybody receiving the full offer price.

Yes, they do !.
The people who appraise the car are paid to reduce the offer price.
The high original offer, is just to get you there in the first place.
Sometimes it works out okay, but I have never heard of anybody receiving the full offer price.
Funnily, I once got a quote over the phone for a trade in on my 2010 Prius at the local Toyota dealers on a new one and when they saw my car they actually increased the trade in value. It was in perfect condition, no scratches or chips, low mileage, full Toyota service history and new MOT , basically as good as new apart from being 3 years old.

Hi , im new here . we've ordered an MG ZS EV in August does anyone know any news of cars getting shipped in , The Garage keeps saying no word ? feel like we are getting mucked about . Said it would be middle September now saying possibly end of September . Thank you
Might be looking at beginning of October for delivery, not sure if the dealer is being 100% after all they are “Car Sales People” after all. No disrespect meant 😜

Funnily, I once got a quote over the phone for a trade in on my 2010 Prius at the local Toyota dealers on a new one and when they saw my car they actually increased the trade in value. It was in perfect condition, no scratches or chips, low mileage, full Toyota service history and new MOT , basically as good as new apart from being 3 years old.
Over the phone a dealer is likely to offer you “Bottom Book” for the car, then in the flesh, they can increase the offer.
WBAC etc will do the opposite.
Offer you the best price, the look to knock this down in the day.

Does anyone know the names of any of the ships that might currently be sailing?

Not looking good for any of us to be honest, ordered mine 26 Jul and was told end of September, hoping it’s still going to be the end of September.

I didn't think there will be any more of the original ZS EV?

I ordered my ZS EV Exclusive on the 3rd August and the dealer said it would be here on the 16th September. Now they say they are waiting for a ship to land and it might be here by the end of September. Anyone else had similar information?
I was told September 17 for my MG5 LR exclusive when I ordered it in late august. I suspect this is same shipment, but my dealer hasn’t provided me any updates.

What does “waiting to land” mean?

Of course they are going to beat you down. It's their job. I got approx £500 taken off. However, what they paid was way more than I would have accepted. And at the end of the day, you can always say "no". It is worth trying, all of costs is a little time.

Of course they are going to beat you down. It's their job. I got approx £500 taken off. However, what they paid was way more than I would have accepted. And at the end of the day, you can always say "no". It is worth trying, all of costs is a little time.
This is very true, you are under no legal obligation to sell until you sign the car over.
Of the couple of friends that have used WBAC in the past, the reduction on the offered price ranges between £500 - £1,000.
This is ONLY what I have seen on a personal basis.

This is very true, you are under no legal obligation to sell until you sign the car over.
Of the couple of friends that have used WBAC in the past, the reduction on the offered price ranges between £500 - £1,000.
This is ONLY what I have seen on a personal basis.
Hi what does WBAC mean ? Thank you

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom