• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

Lots of people in the MG ZS EV groups on Facebook have had calls today saying their LRs will be here and ready by the end of the month - orders in Jan - I’m getting hopeful as my order was Feb and supposedly was a dealer order that they then allocated to me!! 😂😂😂 here’s hoping my dealer calls over the next few days! 😂😂😂
I’m pleased that people are getting their ZS LR’s that have been ordered this year but still think that MG need to get their act together when it comes to customers who ordered last year still waiting for their cars. We ordered our ZS LR in December with no sign of it being delivered anytime soon and the same seems to apply to even earlier orders.
You would think that cars would be delivered in some sort of date of order sequence rather than the hit or miss approach MG seem to be taking. Because of this I think this will probably be the last car we buy from MG, as my nephew who I lost this year would have said, I’m not happy.

No worries! Hopefully this influx of cars helps people.

If enough people abandon their LR orders to take these up, the rest of us might stand a chance :ROFLMAO:
I totally agree !.
But to be honest, if I had an early order in for a LR with the discount, I would sit on it mate !.

I totally agree !.
But to be honest, if I had an early order in for a LR with the discount, I would sit on it mate !.
I'm going to hold tight.

It's crazy...Miles current Affinity price quote for a SR in Connect trim, is virtually what the LR Connect could've been had for 6 months ago! 😵‍💫

Got the email today from my dealer to update me on my order from back in march which was already a dealer order just converted to myself.
The standard 4 months from today factory order date so no change hopefully in the next few months I'll get an update again saying it's on a ship but wasn't expecting it until July so no major changes really.

Got the email today from my dealer to update me on my order from back in march which was already a dealer order just converted to myself.
The standard 4 months from today factory order date so no change hopefully in the next few months I'll get an update again saying it's on a ship but wasn't expecting it until July so no major changes really.
Hopefully it works out for you! I do think they're wrong to keep giving a standard 4 months estimate, when they know they've a huge backlog and are not delivering on some 2021 orders until this coming September. They should be honest from the outset & at least people know where they stand.
SUNSHINE ACE arriving Portbury 14th.
Looks like it must be full of ZS EV's SR Chorley Group expecting 60+
It'll be interesting to see if SAIC do get their 2 ships up and running. That maybe could mean they can shorten the 9 month delivery window, presuming the chips/parts issue is under control.
For now though, all eyes on Sunshine Ace! They must be sending a huge batch if one dealer alone can get 60 cars.

I totally agree !.
They have me over a barrel lol, I have the £2500 grant, £1500 deposit contribution AND locked in with the 4.9% APR (which is now at 5 or 6.9%). Luckily I don't have a trade in to worry about going down in price as the used car market is starting to drop somewhat. Hopefully going to get the phone call sometime soon to say my car is ready as we are currently a one car family and that is a pain in the ***

Now just remember, if it wasn’t for us not getting our cars on time, this forum would be full of old fuddy duddys saying…”there not real MG cars etc, they haven’t even got an engine to tinker with”
….and don’t break down every 5 minutes

Success!! (Hopefully)

I’ve just had an e-mail to say our car is now on a boat, expected end of June!

LR Trophy, Black, Minstergate York, Ordered end of November 2021.

Fingers crossed, hope everyone else gets some good news shortely!
Was that email from your dealer? I too have ordered a LR Trophy in Black so hopefully mine will be on the same boat as yours in a "batch" of black models... fingers crossed

Was that email from your dealer? I too have ordered a LR Trophy in Black so hopefully mine will be on the same boat as yours in a "batch" of black models... fingers crossed
Yeah, from the dealer.

“I’m pleased to be able to confirm, your car has now appeared on MG’s delivery schedule and is currently showing as being at sea with an expected delivery to us on site of the end of June.”

Then just a bit more info.

Someone else mentioned a few people on FB are in a similar situation. So hopefully your dealer might ring you soon 🤞🏻

Yeah, from the dealer.

“I’m pleased to be able to confirm, your car has now appeared on MG’s delivery schedule and is currently showing as being at sea with an expected delivery to us on site of the end of June.”

Someone else mentioned a few people on FB are in a similar situation. So hopefully your dealer might ring you soon 🤞🏻
What were you quoted as an estimated delivery date? I wonder if you were told July or September etc

Yeah, from the dealer.

That could be VIKING Adventure again then?

What were you quoted as an estimated delivery date? I wonder if you were told July or September etc
I was origionaly told end of March when I ordered end of November. Then had update early this year saying they were expecting a big ship end of May, couldn’t say if our car would be on it. Then this e-mail was next communication.

Last edited by a moderator:
Success!! (Hopefully)

I’ve just had an e-mail to say our car is now on a boat, expected end of June!

LR Trophy, Black, Minstergate York, Ordered end of November 2021.

Fingers crossed, hope everyone else gets some good news shortely!
That’s great news. I took a dealer order placed mid-November for a white SE LR from the same dealer, but haven’t had a similar email unfortunately (yet!!).

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom