Side entry dummy wall socket ?

Kithmo

Distinguished Member
Solutions
Reaction score
Does anybody know if a side entry dummy wall socket is available to put my tethered cable plug into ?
That is, one where the plug comes out parallel to the wall and not sticking out perpendicular.
If not, my only option is to make a bracket and I would rather have a neater solution.

I’m not sure about commercial products but if you have access to 3D printing...

I’m sure there are others, that’s just the first one I found. It’s probably worth looking on eBay to see if people are printing and selling this sort of thing.

Thanks @Skippy that's exactly what I'm looking for and I do have a 3d printer. (y)
I did google for sale uk and found no side entry ones, lots of perpendicular.

If there was room you could provide an open (eg wooden) surround to your charging point. This would give it some weather protection as well as providing a location for your plug holder.

If there was room you could provide an open (eg wooden) surround to your charging point. This would give it some weather protection as well as providing a location for your plug holder.
The room available was the reason for me wanting an angled holder, the charger is weatherproof as it is, I wanted the plug not to stick out so much.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom