Software Version on ZS EV 2022 Standard Range

Mihir

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Can anyone with a SR facelift ZS EV let me know what their software version in the car is please?

Quite recently I have been having issues like blind spot detection not turning off and remaining on during the entire journey, no dead reckoning setting on SR and hence maps play up most of the time, reverse camera does not come on consistently every single time. Its been a hit and a miss. I also had my car serviced a few weeks ago and my local dealership said there was an update done. I dont really believe them as they are not a good dealership.

Any inputs here would help me go back to them and hassle them to apply the updates for me.

This is mine. I have had no issues with BSD or reversing camera 🤞

Attachments

• IMG_3606.jpeg
    IMG_3606.jpeg
    767.5 KB · Views: 240
That look more like the newer versions as it look like MG have dropped R versions but this is only one module you need the numbers for about 20 others to real see what's up to date
I compared mine with Suzanna's and her MCU sofware version is higher than mine suggesting mine could be an older one. Also the last few characters of my MPU software versions reflects a date of 11 Aug 2021(in yyyymmdd format).I assume this was when my car was built as I got it in Feb 2022. I may be wrong. Perhaps @Miles Roberts CG can shed some light or help us understand?

Can anyone with a SR facelift ZS EV let me know what their software version in the car is please?

Quite recently I have been having issues like blind spot detection not turning off and remaining on during the entire journey, no dead reckoning setting on SR and hence maps play up most of the time, reverse camera does not come on consistently every single time. Its been a hit and a miss. I also had my car serviced a few weeks ago and my local dealership said there was an update done. I dont really believe them as they are not a good dealership.

Any inputs here would help me go back to them and hassle them to apply the updates for me.
I had mine updated a couple of months ago.

It's still buggy with all sorts of weird stuff.

Part of the charm of owning a Chinese made auto I suppose...

Don't put it into reverse until you get the Ready sound. The reverse camera should work. Blind spot should be on all the time for your safety.

Don't put it into reverse until you get the Ready sound. The reverse camera should work. Blind spot should be on all the time for your safety.
Once blind spots comes on it never goes off even if there are no cars passing by. That looks like a software glitch.

Hi,
PM me your VIN and I can check what Release Date Version is available for all your modules.

Doesn't make any difference on mine. It will just randomly decide not to show the camera.

@yong
Your car has 24 modules which can be updated. Please let me know specific concerns so I can check related modules. For a lot of issues, infotaiment module has to be updated, here is the latest update for that:

1683894740149.png

2022 ZS EV Essence SR here. I have zero problems with any of the issues mentioned here, nor does having Dead Reckoning turned off or on make any difference to my daily use. Google Maps in particular is excellent & have little need to connect Android Auto these days (except perhaps for ABRP).

MPU software version: SW191-29958-1100R05
MCU software version: 91.1.0.5

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom