Southern MG Invercargill - MG Dealer Discussion, Opinions & Experiences

I've had 2 BMS updates through the Invercargill MG dealer, always a pleasure. I also mentioned that in the infotainment unit that if for the time I pushed GPS Sync the time it would display is actually 3 hours behind the current time. They go back to me after talking to MG head office and asked me to bring it in and they would connect it with Chinese MG so they can have a look at it, that's in 3 days, so we'll see how that goes........ I'll get back to you all.

I've had 2 BMS updates through the Invercargill MG dealer, always a pleasure. I also mentioned that in the infotainment unit that if for the time I pushed GPS Sync the time it would display is actually 3 hours behind the current time. They go back to me after talking to MG head office and asked me to bring it in and they would connect it with Chinese MG so they can have a look at it, that's in 3 days, so we'll see how that goes........ I'll get back to you all.
I had an issue with automatic time updates using gps. I switched to dab update and it worked ok. I think that it may be down to which gps link the car uses.

I’m not sure in NZ but in UK - in settings you can select update using dab or gps

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom