• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Spotted 2 in one day!

Went today to Costco Reading for some shopping and I saw a Silver one, it looked nice, if I had the option I would've gone for that, but Blue will do fine.

Went today to Costco Reading for some shopping and I saw a Silver one, it looked nice, if I had the option I would've gone for that, but Blue will do fine.
My brother has a LR Trophy 🏆 on order and we own the same in blue.
Both are nice to be fair !,
I love the Battersea blue shade, never even hesitated or regretted our choice of colour.
We owned a Dynamic red ZS EV Gen1 Exclusive before.
Nice colour also !.

My brother has a LR Trophy 🏆 on order and we own the same in blue.
Both are nice to be fair !,
I love the Battersea blue shade, never even hesitated or regretted our choice of colour.
We owned a Dynamic red ZS EV Gen1 Exclusive before.
Nice colour also !.
My first choice was the Blue as all the early reviews were blue. But then my OH started saying Red looked nice, then silver.... You right they will look fine. My A Class is silver. Got told will get delivery next week, so now I'm all excited!

I had my first proper sighting today. The thing that caught my eye wasn't so much the model as it was the colour... the Battersea Blue really pops in the sun!

I think it depends on how close the nearest MG dealer is. I live in Windsor and there are two dealers quite close, one in Twyford and another one in Beaconsfield. Here are 2 of my famous Tesco chargers photo's. I've lost count of the MG's Where I live.

20220610_113615.jpg
20220225_140922 (1).jpg

I've spotted a couple of the 5's as taxis, but never seen so many MG's at one time. It'll be worse once they deliver on the outstanding orders 😅

I think it depends on how close the nearest MG dealer is. I live in Windsor and there are two dealers quite close, one in Twyford and another one in Beaconsfield. Here are 2 of my famous Tesco chargers photo's. I've lost count of the MG's Where I live.

View attachment 9636View attachment 9637
Not facelift/gen 2 ZS though?

I had my first proper sighting today. The thing that caught my eye wasn't so much the model as it was the colour... the Battersea Blue really pops in the sun!
I've spotted a couple of the 5's as taxis, but never seen so many MG's at one time. It'll be worse once they deliver on the outstanding orders 😅
Been waiting since last Nov. Supposed to have arrived Jan. Think I will move to Scotland as loads of charging points and many electric cars, MG and Kia.

No it won’t be worse. It will be better we will have our cars😀😂😂😂

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom