Spotted in the wild

Severnless

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
A white MG5 In Builth wells car park on those type 2 charge post (dragon power) ( very expensive and sloooowwww)
If you are reading this, You need to go down the road to Llandovery castle car park as the ccs rapid charger is on free vend!

Just yesterday, I used a Dragon Power 7kw (fast) in Brecon. The charger was a Genie charger.

After 2 hours, I got about 30 miles, enough for what I needed, but the invoice (£2.65) told me I had only got 7kw from the charger.

I expected double that....

But my preferred charging session, the nearby Morrison super market charger, had a queue of an MG, a Nissan and a Tesla, all waiting for the one rapid charger. Thus I went for the slower "fast" charger. it would have been a real PIA if I needed a full charge.

On the bright side, this morning I got a full rapid charge at the Sloper Road Cardiff Genie charger without any problems..........

Now back home, Llanelli ish, I have my own 7Kw charger to do the biz properly..:))

Just yesterday, I used a Dragon Power 7kw (fast) in Brecon. The charger was a Genie charger.

After 2 hours, I got about 30 miles, enough for what I needed, but the invoice (£2.65) told me I had only got 7kw from the charger.

I expected double that....

But my preferred charging session, the nearby Morrison super market charger, had a queue of an MG, a Nissan and a Tesla, all waiting for the one rapid charger. Thus I went for the slower "fast" charger. it would have been a real PIA if I needed a full charge.

On the bright side, this morning I got a full rapid charge at the Sloper Road Cardiff Genie charger without any problems..........

Now back home, Llanelli ish, I have my own 7Kw charger to do the biz properly..:))
Wales definately needs more chargers

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom