The Fahrenheit issue ...

TWbm

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG HS PHEV
A few weeks ago, whilst fiddling about where I shouldn't on hidden menus, looking for a possible solution to the Google Maps lagging issue, I managed to change the dashboard Centigrade reading to Fahrenheit. Car went in for another repair on Monday so 'fessed up and mentioned this to them, and got the 'known issue, waiting for MG China to respond' response.

Had a call today to say they have been sent a software fix, and car is going in next week for it to be done.

If you have the problem, might be worth a call to your dealer. (Mine's Richmond MG / Hyundai in Southampton).

I found the settings somewhere on the screen where I could change it. I think it was in the HVAC settings

Did anyone tried to do this with OBD2 reading, can this Fahrenheit be found with a car reading?

if it is possible with OBD2 then i can make a simple app for it to fix this

i hope Mg does a update so it can be change in the software....it is crazy that no end user can adjust this but you have to go to the dealer to have new software installed, it should be done by the driver itself in a second.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom