• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Battery Life reviews the Marvel R

I'm a bit confused by this review. So if I understood correctly, he already drove the MG5 and liked it's infotainment system, right? But the infotainment system in the Marvel R is exactly the same as in the MG5; the only difference is it's screen orientation: landscape vs portrait. The software is exactly the same. So basically the issue the responsiveness then?

Regarding the gesture control for the boot; yes, there is. The sensor is located exactly in the center beneath the bumper.

You can disable the automatic 360 view in the settings if you don't want it. Same goes for the 'overspeed' warning, you can disable it in the OSD (and yes it will stay disabled after a restart of the car). And that blinker noise... you guessed it; also adjustable ;)

Well this channel also did not recommend the MG5 for highway driving. He drives it in europe at 130km/h speeds. What kind of recommendation are you then giving?!

I'm a bit confused by this review. So if I understood correctly, he already drove the MG5 and liked it's infotainment system, right? But the infotainment system in the Marvel R is exactly the same as in the MG5; the only difference is it's screen orientation: landscape vs portrait. The software is exactly the same. So basically the issue the responsiveness then?

Regarding the gesture control for the boot; yes, there is. The sensor is located exactly in the center beneath the bumper.

You can disable the automatic 360 view in the settings if you don't want it. Same goes for the 'overspeed' warning, you can disable it in the OSD (and yes it will stay disabled after a restart of the car). And that blinker noise... you guessed it; also adjustable ;)
I think this guy only likes VW .Bjorn Nyland gave the Marvel R a good report as did many others

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom