• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

This is the best and most informative review I have seen on the 4

So do I! Absolute nightmare.

Filmed it twice with 2 different mic’s. Not sure what’s gone wrong. I’m going to re-record the audio today and see if it’s any better
There was nothing wrong with your presentation style and as I said Sam, I learned a lot from it. You were just let down by technology. 😅

Hi Sam, as I wrote in the title for this thread best review yet well done you, but yeh I was also ok with the sound most of the time and I am totally deaf on my left side after under going surgery to remove a growth in the side of my skull, which in turn removed my inner ear on my left side about 5 years ago .
Les

So do I! Absolute nightmare.

Filmed it twice with 2 different mic’s. Not sure what’s gone wrong. I’m going to re-record the audio today and see if it’s any better
Thanks Sam, You are just building up my excitement and anticipation. The bit about the buttons was really informative.

Yes, re-recorded some of the audio as it was very difficult to hear. Its still processing so quality isnt too high yet but should be 1080p by the morning.

Very informative, but it’s an advert, not a review. It only gives out opinionated positives and none of the negatives. I’m thinking about writing a comprehensive and honest owner review and may possibly make a video.

Very informative, but it’s an advert, not a review. It only gives out opinionated positives and none of the negatives. I’m thinking about writing a comprehensive and honest owner review and may possibly make a video.
Hi please do post your video if you do one, I have posted this morning in the thread entitled ( first impressions from a test drive )which I had yesterday in appalling weather but it was only a very short drive.
As for the video which I posted by Sam Luscombes above I would say it’s an advert as such, yes he is bound to be biased a little bit by the product he sells to show its good points but everyone’s different in there opinions and your or my Criticisms or bad points might not be his, but the information he gave in that clip was more informative than anything done before IMHO perhaps with the exception of the one by Johnny Smith, he’s was longer and in more detail and also very informative too in different ways, so if you would like to please do make your video and post it on here with your views good and bad as I said I have already done so.
And if there are points that have not already been written or video about let’s have them please before we spend our money.
Les.

Please do and if you can’t do the video soon, please provide your positives and negatives anyway because it will help people decide.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 423 79.8%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 70 13.2%
  • No

Votes: 37 7.0%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back