• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Tinting windows or car shades.

I actually have both for mine, as my son is quite sensitive to light from time to time due to Blepharitis. I got mine from Car Shades.co.uk and they were really good to deal with (I’d previously got some at the start of the summer for the eGolf and I asked if they would swap them when I knew I was getting the MG, they were brilliant about it)

Well after a lot of pondering I've just purchased car shades instead of tinting the windows. I will post pics when I have received them. I've had them in the past and was very happy with them.
Hi Paul,
Can you tell me where (and being Scottish cost) of shades.
Thanks,
Iain

Hi Paul,
Can you tell me where (and being Scottish cost) of shades.
Thanks,
Iain
carshades.co.uk £73.74 that's including the 15,% off this weekend. It's for the sides and rear. You can just get them for the sides of you want.

I actually have both for mine, as my son is quite sensitive to light from time to time due to Blepharitis. I got mine from Car Shades.co.uk and they were really good to deal with (I’d previously got some at the start of the summer for the eGolf and I asked if they would swap them when I knew I was getting the MG, they were brilliant about it)
Hi did you have any issues fitting the shades in the rear passenger door windows with the clips I seem to be struggling for some reason.

Has anyone purchased the genuine MG ZS sunshades?
Yes they are easy to fit and look effective from the outside. However I find them a bit dark on the inside at the moment and will probably remove them until the warmer, sunnier weather when they may well come into their own.

Yes they are easy to fit and look effective from the outside. However I find them a bit dark on the inside at the moment and will probably remove them until the warmer, sunnier weather when they may well come into their own.
What was the price for them?

Hi did you have any issues fitting the shades in the rear passenger door windows with the clips I seem to be struggling for some reason.
What was the price for them?
Last weekend they had a special offer with 15% discount so were £73.94 including delivery. Normally £86.99.

The rear door shades fitted so snugly I didn't bother with the clips as they seemed to distort the shape and I'm not sure whether they are meant for the ZS EV trim. Is it any different from the ICE which is the only model listed 2017>. I don't think even with the clips the window could be lowered completely without the shade falling out but I will only ever need to crack open the rear windows so I'm not too bothered about it. The shades have stayed in place perfectly without clips. I'm very pleased with them and Carshades were very prompt in despatching my order by DHL.

Hi all,

I have had "max legal" tinting done last week. I picked up my ZS EV four weeks ago, and we had a few really hot days soon after (42 degrees here in Sydney). The upholstery was too hot to sit on, using a towel to cope.
Just in the last few days (and with much milder weather, around 27 degrees) the car is noticeably cooler, so I am happy so far.
I hadn't thought of shades, they sound good as well.

Here’s some of ours from carshades.co.uk
Did anyone manage to get some pics of these shades in there mg they could share with us all?
Just had our zs tints done so whilst we were waiting i got a set shades from carshades.co.uk
The little window in the rear quarter was a bit of a waste of time as the clips are only stuck onto the lining and fall off within a couple of miles

2E94FA4E-8E68-43CA-B251-32AD1584A3C0.jpeg
2BEE60EA-E148-4D07-AA12-C8DED0263B34.jpeg
A75CEE10-E1D2-42C5-A47C-FD159EE6DBFA.jpeg
E152BF63-D8E3-46DD-A7B2-9B3ABC69C8CE.jpeg
1382C8DA-6D2C-408A-A111-D4EC5F483478.jpeg0AE8449D-6DF0-4559-8B53-79E81234B51F.jpeg
hope thats ok for you

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom