• We have updated MGEVs and introduced rules for using our Classifieds forums. For more information, please click here.

For Sale Type 2 MG cable and mats

dan1845

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 Trophy LR
I have the original genuine MG type 2 cable with bag and a set of car mats for sale.

Bought both prior to delivery then it came with them so looking to sell.

Mats were from carmatsforu and £20 new and unsure what cable costs so open to offers for both

I am on the south coast and would prefer collection but happy to work with delivery if I can sort it for a decent price

1682314369093.png

I'm confused as Dan posted the 'for sale' post, but Ian replied about the cable spec. Which person is selling the cable? Thanks.

I'm confused as Dan posted the 'for sale' post, but Ian replied about the cable spec. Which person is selling the cable? Thanks.
Dan is selling the cable. As he stated it was an original MG cable I posted the specs for it. If you want to buy it privately message him by clicking on his avitar and then Start conversation

Better to let the advertiser answer any questions (y)
Being the seller I was appreciative of the help by the other member but accept there maybe rules moderators need to mention

So update:-

I have decided that I am best to keep hold of the original MG cable as likely I have to return this, therefore I will look to sell my unused additional one
5m 32a 3 phase with carry bag. £180 new, open to offers

Mats still available

Cable is currently up for £100 locally if any is interested

Being the seller I was appreciative of the help by the other member but accept there maybe rules moderators need to mention
There's also the fact that you don't really want the description or expectations muddied by non-sellers trying to be helpful.

Generally if money is involved, seller and buyer should be left to get on with it, unless there's a serious and obvious misrepresentation.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom