• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Van Mossel MG Amsterdam - MG Dealer Discussion, Opinions & Experiences

As new owner of my MG EHS Plug-in Hybrid I have very good sales experiences with the Amsterdam branch of ‘van Mossel MG’
During strict lockdown I managed to get most information online and via Whatsapp chats. One visit outside and a test ride made us decide and two weeks later we collected our new car in Amsterdam on February 20th. Sales manager Anton proved to be very helpful with all the numerous questions I had and he never showed he got tired of it. In my opinion there are some issues with this nice MG EHS Plug-in which I posted on this forum and I hope for improvement in the future by means of updates or modifications. I have no experience yet on the maintenance section of van Mossel. Keep you posted

Dutch:
Als nieuwe eigenaar van mijn MG EHS Plug-in Hybrid heb ik zeer goede verkoopervaringen met de Amsterdamse vestiging van ‘van Mossel MG’
Tijdens strikte lockdown heb ik de meeste informatie online en via WhatsApp kunnen krijgen. Een bezoek buiten en een proefrit deden ons besluiten, en twee weken later haalden we onze nieuwe MG 20 februari op in Amsterdam. Verkoopmanager Anton vd Wulp bleek erg behulpzaam met alle vele vragen die ik had en hij werd er nooit merkbaar moe van. Naar mijn mening zijn er enkele onvolkomenheden met deze mooie MG EHS Plug-in die ik op dit forum heb gepost en hoop op verbetering in de toekomst door middel van updates of modificaties. Ik heb nog geen ervaring met de onderhoudsafdeling van van Mossel. Later wellicht meer...

Last edited:
I am about to order an EHS from Jesse at this dealer.

He has committed to making sure all the latest software updates are applied (he said "it's in our interest to give you the very latest versions because we don't you to come back"). So far, experience has been great.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom