Van Mossel MG Breda - MG Dealer Discussion, Opinions & Experiences

On April 24th 2023 I got my Luxury Long Range with 11kW ordered, from MG Van Mossel Breda dealer. I must add, I also ordered it with rear tinted windows, which will be done at the dealer. For now they indicate it will take about 3 months to deliver. Will keep you posted!

Apart from that, I have been in contact with Richard and his colleague Jeroen. Both are very attentive and helpful, no complains, I appreciate their energies. It is a big location, with several options of MG, with a very large parking space, a gas station, and more than enough destination charging poles (although they normally are occupied by their cars, mostly constantly). If you have an EV car, if you contact them upfront, I am sure they will let a pole free waiting for your arrival, if needed.

The only one point to note, is that they don't seem to have a way to demo the iSMART app. My only choice was to go to the Nijmegen dealer (maybe in Amsterdam or Rotterdam is possible as well), where one of the agents did the demo over his own car.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom