• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Vehicle Clock / Time Wrong

enisdem

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE SR
Anyone has a same problem or a possible solution to time of the vehicle is wrong for GPS GMT+00 ? Its an hour ahead.
I tried manually changing it but everytime its off it decides to reset it to the wrong setting

Attachments

• 0171DD0E-9E12-4C54-B2C1-6A39E05C8ED0.jpeg
    0171DD0E-9E12-4C54-B2C1-6A39E05C8ED0.jpeg
    302.6 KB · Views: 196
I ll try but dont you think its weird you have to do something to get it right ?
I guess MG needs to consider having a software update asap as i see there is so many issues going on.

I ll try but dont you think its weird you have to do something to get it right ?
I guess MG needs to consider having a software update asap as i see there is so many issues going on.

Its exactly same as on the Kia and Hyundais we had before in Winter you have to untick DST to get it to drop back to normal time.. When DST starts in Spring you will need to turn it back on again

Its exactly same as on the Kia and Hyundais we had before in Winter you have to untick DST to get it to drop back to normal time.. When DST starts in Spring you will need to turn it back on again
Thanks very mich for this,
I believe this is going to sort it out

And an electric starter, which worked by pulling on cable/knob on the 'dashboard'. This was attached to an arm on the starter motor. No solenoids as I remember!

This isn’t an “issue” though.
By design choice, you don’t need change the clock manually, twice a year use the slider to set +1 hour for summer or Daylight Saving Time. The feature is named that for a reason.

I have the same problem, except that we are in "summer time" So I will have to put the slider in the ON position. If I do, the time displayed is one hour too long.

I seem to remember that switching to taking time from DAB/RDS rather than GPS avoids this issue.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 424 79.8%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 70 13.2%
  • No

Votes: 37 7.0%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back