• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

MG ZS EV ordered

Mal6539

Novice Member
Reaction score
Just ordered my car. As it was pre ordered before buying I was told it would arrive early january.
Great news . However it may also be April 2020.
Confused.com
Will see when it arrives

I read a lot of reports people are getting their cars on time and some earlier.

I read a lot of reports people are getting their cars on time and some earlier.

It does seem that way doesn’t it? ?

i checked my order form and there is nothing on there to say where I might be in the queue and haven’t heard from the dealer for a few weeks. I sent an email on Friday so will follow up today.

It does seem that way doesn’t it? ?

i checked my order form and there is nothing on there to say where I might be in the queue and haven’t heard from the dealer for a few weeks. I sent an email on Friday so will follow up today.
I would if possible without letting them know, pop in and see them in person, the dealer you ordered it from and speak to the sales there, they can at that moment check the computer for upto date information.
Thats what i did and also told me status of at sea and date of landing approx.

I called them today but my sales rep is on holiday so I spoke to the sales manager. Got a long order number/reference but no real update other than he thought it was still February but late February, maybe early March. I think he was guessing though so I will speak to the rep when he’s back next week.

i Ordered mine on the 19th October and was told April i Have the mg discount on my order form but have know idea of
where on the list I am or how to check

i Ordered mine on the 19th October and was told April i Have the mg discount on my order form but have know idea of
where on the list I am or how to check
Your order will be a bit to new, but check with your dealer the middle of January, just go in and they can check on the computer order system.

Ordered end of Oct and told March delivery but then Jan, then Dec and arrived end Nov. Not sure whether due to cancellations or increased UK allocation to meet demand. Also, the dealer told me they ordered one but two turned up so they had a spare one for immediate delivery. Strange there was no other order for a blue Excite in the queue they could bring forward.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom