Has anyone vinyl wrapped their MG?

SCB86

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Has anyone on here wrapped their car? I have a blue model and I'm looking to wrap the roof, mirrors and side in gloss black.

I've attached a VERY shoddy mock up of what it will look like.

Honest opinions? I know it won't be to all tastes, each to their own, live and let live etc.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201212-182348~2.png
    Screenshot_20201212-182348~2.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 966
Has anyone on here wrapped their car? I have a blue model and I'm looking to wrap the roof, mirrors and side in gloss black.

I've attached a VERY shoddy mock up of what it will look like.

Honest opinions? I know it won't be to all tastes, each to their own, live and let live etc.
Looks really good. Suits you Sir!

I think it looks good. I thought about it for bonnet to give some protection from stone chips

The lines of the roof and the intersecting line of the rear window makes it look quite good.

I've been quoted £200 to do the roof, door mirrors and side.

I'd get the windows tinted at the same time.

I don't like the black plasticky door frames around the windows... Can they be wrapped to give the a black gloss look?
Also a black gloss tail fin instead of the wire ariel.

Last edited:
I don't dislike the chrome trim personally.

I've been quoted £400 to have the roof, mirrors, sides and also the roof rails wrapped black and to tint the rear and front windows (to the legally allowed maximum)

Think I'd just go for the roof and mirrors and maybe the wheels.

Think I'd just go for the roof and mirrors and maybe the wheels.
Mine doesn't look like the pic just posted. Mine follows the window line so it looks just like the roof is floating, similar to a Land Rover or Renault Captur.

I found this, it must have been done after they got the car in. It wouldnt be standard:

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom