Has anyone vinyl wrapped their MG?

I saw a 2018 with sparkly sprinkles on the roof and top body panels in a darker blue than the body. I like the idea but not how the owner of the one that I saw. Regret not taking a photo just never though of it at the time. Good idea to photoshop it first👍🏼👍🏼

Has anyone on here wrapped their car? I have a blue model and I'm looking to wrap the roof, mirrors and side in gloss black.

I've attached a VERY shoddy mock up of what it will look like.

Honest opinions? I know it won't be to all tastes, each to their own, live and let live etc.
Had the front done at the weekend in Carbon weave. Mirrors and rear spoiler this weekend.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-05-10 064243.png
    Screenshot 2022-05-10 064243.png
    622.7 KB · Views: 230
  • Screenshot 2022-05-10 064202.png
    Screenshot 2022-05-10 064202.png
    585.2 KB · Views: 227
  • Picture1.png
    Picture1.png
    603.7 KB · Views: 228
Is the Black Edition a real thing from MG or the dealer just made it up?
Its not a "black edition" its just that Luscombe Leeds offered an optional extra of some vinyl wrapping... other dealers may do it, but I am not aware of any. Failing that, any vinyl wrapping company in the UK will be able to do something similar and likely cheaper than a dealer option too

When I finally get my LR in black I may have the little diamonds filled in with green or yellow, not decided on which colour to complement the black yet.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom