Watching Netflix, YouTube on our MG4 thanks to MMB box

That is amazing. I haven't played with Android Auto yet - can this kind of thing not be done with just a connected phone, is it a permissions thing for certain apps?

Feels like this product could be a lot less expensive than it is though - I'm thinking of these android tv boxes people have for dodgy tv for 40 or 50 quid, maybe you can just install android auto on them?? Hmmm

That is amazing. I haven't played with Android Auto yet - can this kind of thing not be done with just a connected phone, is it a permissions thing for certain apps?

Feels like this product could be a lot less expensive than it is though - I'm thinking of these android tv boxes people have for dodgy tv for 40 or 50 quid, maybe you can just install android auto on them?? Hmmm
I have watched so many reviews and the cheap once aren't very reliable. After watching one guy using this on MG ZS EV i thought I'll give it a try. Now I can't believe why I never thought of this before.

Sorry, good vid but whilst watching this, I couldn't help but think.... REAR WIPER 😤 !

NzGMOZj.png

There seem to be a million and one Mirror Link apps on the Play store, but nothing for Mirror Plus. Is it an APK that needs to be side-loaded?

I know it's been a while since your post, but I can't seem to get the Mirroplus to work. Is there any way that it needs upgrading or something? It's driving me mad trying to get Netflix on my MG4!
Can you get the mirroring working in general just not netflix, or wont it work at all? I believe its all broken on Android 14, but mirroring works on my older phone - can't remember if I tried netflix but Sky Go doesn't let video be mirrored; youtube and iplayer mirrored ok.

My phone is android 14 so maybe that's why..I just found an mmb box on eBay,and from what I can gather,they are one of the only boxes that play netflix YouTube etc without all the downloading of different apps,so will see tomorrow..thanks for your replies tho,much appreciated.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 470 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 79 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 45 7.6%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back