What Colour MG4 Did you Order or Do You Have?

What colour MG4 did you order or do you have?

• Holborn Blue

Votes: 18 18.8%
  • Arctic White

Votes: 16 16.7%
  • Black Pearl

Votes: 8 8.3%
  • Camden Grey

Votes: 20 20.8%
  • Dynamic Red

Votes: 16 16.7%
  • Volcano Orange

Votes: 18 18.8%

• Total voters

Cocijo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know that Volcano Orange is only available on the Trophy, but interested in all the colour choices. Dynamic Red looks nice and seems very popular.

Still, It will be interesting to see what colour is ordered/owned

So far - Camden Grey seems a popular choice. It looks nice in this colour. Surprised that Volcano Orange is up there - I thought it might be less popular

I'm surprised at the popularity of Holborn Blue. I admit I was tempted by that colour from the MG website, but when I saw it in the flesh I was less enamoured.

I'm surprised at the popularity of Holborn Blue. I admit I was tempted by that colour from the MG website, but when I saw it in the flesh I was less enamoured.
I actually went the other way. I went for the blue after the dealer showed me a car with a similar shade. (They didn’t have any mg4 in when I put my preorder in). I was originally going for another colour.

Everyone likes different colours, and I’d say the closeness of the results in the poll right now suggests MG gave us good choices 🙂

Interesting seeing black comfortably in last place.

We did rule that colour out pretty quickly because I wasn't keen on the look of the black plastic trim against the black paintwork.

I’m surprised - I thought black would be more popular.

Interesting seeing black comfortably in last place.

We did rule that colour out pretty quickly because I wasn't keen on the look of the black plastic trim against the black paintwork.
Oh, the demo car we drove was black and I really liked it for the very reason that all the parts of the car came together. My wife, however, preferred grey.....

As it happens, grey copes quite well with not being washed so maybe it's a good job she was there!

I ordered blue. But ended up with the grey. Long story, but basically the dealer all the way along cocked up the order, ended up having heated debate (over monthly payments) on day of pick up. Anyway after 2 days ownership, I am liking the grey.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 470 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 79 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 45 7.6%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back