• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Wheel trim removal - Hub Inserts ?

JuziWomble

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 Trophy LR
Anyone found any Hub inserts - If you remove the Wheel trim your left with an alloy with a center HUB hole - My Question - has anyone come across an Insert like Tesla offer - They do a Kit for Wheel nut covers and a Hub Star

Jester did his right at the beginning of the release, photos on here somewhere, bought blank caps and stickers

Jester did his right at the beginning of the release, photos on here somewhere, bought blank caps and stickers
Mentioned in this thread:

Anyone found any Hub inserts - If you remove the Wheel trim your left with an alloy with a center HUB hole - My Question - has anyone come across an Insert like Tesla offer - They do a Kit for Wheel nut covers and a Hub Star
Yes on eBay, but still looking for locking wheel nuts

For my upcoming Dover white i made this prototype hub cover, next is to machine the reverse colors to see best fit.

IMG_20230603_195634753.jpg

Finaly finished and installed the Homedes!gn wheel hub covers on the Dover white.
Next is to fabricate 3D wheel bolt covers (black, white?)
Maybe floating spin wheel hub covers would be a challenge (see RR)

View attachment 19167
If you're not running the wheeltrims, maybe invest in a set of locking wheel nuts?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom