White screen on driver screen

ticoross

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
Marvel R
Hello Community,

Is there a way to set-up the driver screen so that instead of showing a white blob when you start the car it shows the navigation map?

I know it's a small thing but having to chose the navigation map every time on the infotainment screen so that the white blob disappears gets old fast

Attachments

• IMG_20231125_085932.jpg
    IMG_20231125_085932.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 71
Hey, I never saw this kind of behaviour in my car. But in most of times, if I had some trouble with the entertaiment system, a reboot helped.

Plese keep us up to date, if figure out, how to fix it. finger-crossed

Hey, I never saw this kind of behaviour in my car. But in most of times, if I had some trouble with the entertaiment system, a reboot helped.

Plese keep us up to date, if figure out, how to fix it. finger-crossed
Thanks for the reply. It's not exactly in the entertainment system, it's in the driver's screen.

I tried rebooting but it doesn't work.

At the MG dealership they told me there is nothing to do. I have to chose navigation every time I start the car to make the white blob go away.

I hope they fix it in future system updates.

I never seen this in my Marvel either, map is always displayed there even if I'm not using the navigation and you can't change that from any menu.
Sometimes when the infotainment system reboots or is slow to boot I see a message saying that the map data is not loaded, or something like that, but it shows the map after a few seconds.

I never seen this in my Marvel either, map is always displayed there even if I'm not using the navigation and you can't change that from any menu.
Sometimes when the infotainment system reboots or is slow to boot I see a message saying that the map data is not loaded, or something like that, but it shows the map after a few seconds.
Thanks for the answer. I wonder if the version of the infotainment changes geographically

Hi,
Did you have bonded your car with your MG iSMART account App. ?
When yes; does your car location appears correct in the iSMART App ?

Last edited:
[ Moderator: Please post in English. ]
Detta har inte hänt mig men idag försvann kartan och radiovisningen i förardisplayen säger att den inte har kontakt med mittkonsolen, har provat att starta om ett flertal gånger utan resultat, har bara ägt bilen i 3 veckor och köpte den ny
This has not happened to me but today the map disappeared and the radio display in the driver display says it has no contact with the centre console, have tried restarting numerous times to no avail, only owned the car for 3 weeks and bought it new.

Last edited by a moderator:
Detta har inte hänt mig men idag försvann kartan och radiovisningen i förardisplayen säger att den inte har kontakt med mittkonsolen, har provat att starta om ett flertal gånger utan resultat, har bara ägt bilen i 3 veckor och köpte den ny
Hi. Something similar has happened to me before. Sometimes just letting a few seconds pass it will load. I get a message that says centre console has not started or similar. If I wait a bit it will load. Or turn it off and on. Strange that restarting hasn't fixed it for you

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom