• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Window tinting pictures request

Srobb2424

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi all I am thinking of getting my windows tinted but wanted to see if anyone can post any pictures to let me see how it looks?
I am not sure if I want to only get the back windows tinted to the darkest I can go or to go with back and front also.
Any pics will be helpful
Thanks in advanced

That's just the back windows tinted. I'm not sure how well it shows on the pictures.
DSC_0619.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_0587.JPG
    DSC_0587.JPG
    589.1 KB · Views: 436
I love your car colour think it suits the tinted windows perfectly. Thanks for sharing your picture.
I ended up going for the red mg. I will be having the kid in the back that's why I want to get the windows tinted to keep the sun out his eyes and UVs etc plus I like the look of it lol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210314_152145_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    Screenshot_20210314_152145_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 473
  • Screenshot_20210314_152156_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    Screenshot_20210314_152156_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 463
I wanted red as well but the boss wanted black 👩‍🦰

Black shows dirt really well and that's why I took pictures of it newly washed.....just to remember :ROFLMAO:

Haha yeah I have a black leaf also and that shows dirt and scratches so easily but when they are washed and polished they look great

Another "Team Red" with tints done from the "B" Pillar back.
Really cuts down on the heat / glare when we where carrying around our two grand children around pre lock down last year.
When it is raining or at night, the tint is even darker.
You will notice this straight away, when you look back through your rear view mirror compared to your door mirrors.
Not a issue, but you will see the difference under these conditions.
One of the reasons I did not favour the front windows getting touched.
P.S. - As an added bonus, it improves the look of the car in my opinion !.
So much so, that my wife wanted HER little Fiat 500 doing.
I did a cash deal with the "Tint Man" on the day, pick up my car and dropped off the wife's car.
She totally in love with the colour of her car - go figure folks ???.

P.S. - I am fairly sure that the front drivers window on the ZS is down in this shot, I was comparing the level / strength of the tint for the first time.
P.P.S. - Mud flaps - Yes or No ? - For me it's a big YES !.

Screen Shot 2021-03-14 at 19.18.13.png

Fiat Tints  2021-03-14 at 19.34.08.png

Last edited:
No "Wind Mill" inspired alloys in Norway then I see ????.
Oh, yes. But these are the winter tires and I wasn't going to spend extra to match. I'll be changing over to the "fancy" tires probable at the end of April (gotta make sure it ain't gonna snow anymore)

I'm not sure, but I think I prefer the winter rims. I can't say since I haven't seen my car in person with the others yet.

Hi, I am thinking of getting my windows tinted but wanted to see if anyone can post any pictures to let me see how it looks?
I am not sure if I want to only get the back windows tinted to the darkest I can go or go with back and front also.
Any pics will be helpful
Thanks in advanced
Hi, I got the two front side windows with a minimum tint, the four rear side windows with maximum tint and the rear window with a medium tint, some people have had the front windscreen done with the UV only tint, I didn't go down that route but may decide to do it in the summer if it proves to get too hot through the windscreen but living in Scotland I am maybe being over-optimistic😂😂

Yes. All done by global tint. Front sides are just glare reduction with UV protection
Yes I got the same, the tinting company were reluctant to tint the front side windows until I managed to prove to them there was no tinting on the windows from the factory,which they couldn’t believe😂😂😂

Yes I got the same, the tinting company were reluctant to tint the front side windows until I managed to prove to them there was no tinting on the windows from the factory,which they couldn’t believe😂😂😂
Had windows tested before and they let 85% light through, so even lightest tint would be over legal limit for UK. Sounds not right, but even clear glass does not have 100 % light transparency.

Had windows tested before and they let 85% light through, so even lightest tint would be over legal limit for UK. Sounds not right, but even clear glass does not have 100 % light transparency.
70% for side front and 75% for the windscreen, I had the minimum tint with UV protection which kept it to the legal limit and as long as a policeman can see you are wearing a seatbelt and can see your face through the windscreen they won’t check for exact light transmission I’ve been told, but apparently if they do stop you they make you remove the tint there and then before you drive off, interestingly when I called the insurance company to confirm I was tinting the windows they asked who was doing the tinting, another thing I didn’t realise is some insurance companies don’t insure electric cars which I found very strange

Hi all I am thinking of getting my windows tinted but wanted to see if anyone can post any pictures to let me see how it looks?
I am not sure if I want to only get the back windows tinted to the darkest I can go or to go with back and front also.
Any pics will be helpful
Thanks in advanced
Any pics will be helpful
Thanks in advanced

Any pics will be helpful
Thanks in advanced
Any pics will be helpful
Thanks in advanced
IMG_20210316_135428.jpg

Purposely took this with bright Sun shining through from the back, front two have minimum tint with UV protection which I think is essential for comfort and health in the summer months, rear side has maximum legal and rear screen has a medium tint for security and still allows good rear vision at night

Any pics will be helpful
Thanks in advanced
Not the best photos, but we got 80% metalic tint with all round. Here in Qld Australia you can't live without it 👍

Attachments

• IMG_20210212_163854819.jpg
    IMG_20210212_163854819.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 408
  • IMG_20210212_163846550.jpg
    IMG_20210212_163846550.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 398
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back