• We have updated MGEVs and introduced rules for using our Classifieds forums. For more information, please click here.

For Sale Window Wind Deflectors, Two Charging Leads

Popsie5859

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
I three items for sale if anyone would be interested.
1. Brand new boxed never opened AutoClover ZS window wind deflectors 6 piece set
cost £29.99 will accept £25.
2. Type 2 to type 2 5mtr charger cable in carry bag cost £119 new will accept £100.
3. 3 pin to type 2 5mtr selectable ampage ( 6a 8a 10a 13a) granny charger in carry bag
cost new £214 will accept £198.

If interested you can message me in the site or via email [email protected]

I three items for sale if anyone would be interested.
1. Brand new boxed never opened AutoClover ZS window wind deflectors 6 piece set
cost £29.99 will accept £25.
2. Type 2 to type 2 5mtr charger cable in carry bag cost £119 new will accept £100.
3. 3 pin to type 2 5mtr selectable ampage ( 6a 8a 10a 13a) granny charger in carry bag
cost new £214 will accept £198.

If interested you can message me in the site or via email [email protected]
I would like to buy the wind Deflectors presuming your price includes postage. Do you have a PayPal address I could pay and I will send the money which will also provide you with the address for delivery.

Yes I do have a PayPal account being a member of the forum I guess you are a trustworthy person lol. I could provide my back details and you could do a straight bank transfer or do you prefer the PayPal route.

Yes I do have a PayPal account being a member of the forum I guess you are a trustworthy person lol. I could provide my back details and you could do a straight bank transfer or do you prefer the PayPal route.
I can make you a friends payment by PayPal which means you will pay no charges. If you give me your PayPal user details I will make payment now

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom