Winter protection

Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
I bought this on Ebay this week for just under a tenner to keep the snow from gathering on the windscreen and air intakes, and it protects the side mirrors from freezing up closed too!

Quite pleased with it so far!

1611333366486.png

I bought this on Ebay this week for just under a tenner to keep the snow from gathering on the windscreen and air intakes, and it protects the side mirrors from freezing up closed too!

View attachment 1165
Hi Dave, could you share the link for this?

Hi Dave. I bought one recently but this one looks a better fit. Only concern - are the clips paintwork safe?
PS you may have seen my black zs in the Westhill/Culloden area.
Regards Iain

View attachment 1165
Looks quite good as long as they don't flap about in the wind too much.

From the same seller they have 2x for £16.95

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hi Richie,
Sadly I cannot buy two as the seller doesn’t post to the Scottish Highlands!
Despite being able to post a single one here.
Must be something to do with the maximum load our horses are permitted to carry. (Only mode of transport here)
I am looking forward to us getting electricity in the area and being able to charge my car.
Regards Iain

Hi Richie,
Must be something to do with the maximum load our horses are permitted to carry. (Only mode of transport here)
I am looking forward to us getting electricity in the area and being able to charge my car.
Regards Iain
Contact the seller asking why not?

Hi Richie,
Regards Iain
I don't think its the horses it's more likely with trying to get them over that wall 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🧱🚧 ;)

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom