• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Wireless Android Auto

Dave53

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
It's says carplay is wireless.
android auto is wired...

Doesn't mention whether the mirroring has touch feedback from the infotainment screen.

This has been tested to work

httpsps://www.indiegogo.com/projects/aawireless/x/26374992?utm_source=sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=bck-04152021update&utm_term=#/

For £50 I’m happy plugging in a cable; no Miles I’m not from Yorkshire, but very frugal with money all the same....that said your comments about being from Yorkshire you’ve probably spent the most on your cars...!

There this new indiegogo also AAWireless -Bring wireless Android Auto connection to your car

Because of the worldwide chip shortages delivery keep getting push back. Ordered just waiting.

I would use the USB but keep having problems, sometimes have plug and un plug a few times to try to get connection.

There this new indiegogo also AAWireless -Bring wireless Android Auto connection to your car

Because of the worldwide chip shortages delivery keep getting push back. Ordered just waiting.

I would use the USB but keep having problems, sometimes have plug and un plug a few times to try to get connection.

I have found if you press the android auto switch on the infotainment screen about five times it connects ok

Anyone elses stereo crash if they close the glove box with not very much force? It's almost akin to how CD's used to skip.

Anyone elses stereo crash if they close the glove box with not very much force? It's almost akin to how CD's used to skip.
Behind the glove box is a box that has connection to the infotainment unit with two or three connectors. I know this as it was suggested I try to disconnect these as a reset when my infotainment system bricked itself during a maps update (it didn't work). Perhaps one of your is lose.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom