Wrapping Chrome

I would like to know how easy is it to wrap the chrome bits, with what and how much?
Hi Jomarkh, My dealer Chorley Group MG Burnley have a local tint company they use for client requests so I used them for my rear window tints and lower chrome door wrap in matte black. The total cost for lower door wrap on chrome trim was £99 in total to cover the 4 silver strips on each door.

Hi Jomarkh, My dealer Chorley Group MG Burnley have a local tint company they use for client requests so I used them for my rear window tints and lower chrome door wrap in matte black. The total cost for lower door wrap on chrome trim was £99 in total to cover the 4 silver strips on each door.
Have you any photos you can show us, please.

I remember @Miles Roberts CG saying they used Global Tints for their tinting....or is my memory failing me :unsure:

I remember @Miles Roberts CG saying they used Global Tints for their tinting....or is my memory failing me :unsure:
No, we use a local firm called Awan Styling at Accrington.
Global Tints are a franchise, and the quality of their work can be variable, from my experience

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom