X Mower, nearly got stuck! 🙁

salty

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
Mowing today, nearly got stuck, thank god for 4WD and even then it was a very close call. Just managed to get meself out. Apart from being a tad embarrassing normally wouldn't bother, as shit happens. But it was nearly going home time! 🙄🙂
Think it might need a wash! 🤔

20240416_121250.jpg

20240416_121226.jpg

Mowing today, nearly got stuck, thank god for 4WD and even then it was a very close call. Just managed to get meself out. Apart from being a tad embarrassing normally wouldn't bother, as shit happens. But it was nearly going home time! 🙄🙂
Think it might need a wash! 🤔

View attachment 25770
View attachment 25771

I reckon that will take a decent drop at the back m8, and a much lower profile on the front! 🤣👍

Ooops, not so lucky this time, stuck fast. 🙄
Waiting for tractor to rescue me. Only good thing about it, it's not near going home time. 🙂

20240418_093530.jpg

Plenty of dead branches around to shove under the wheels, SAS manual page 1, much better than sitting in front of the telly with a cup of tea........ Oh! I get it , sorry, you are way ahead of me!!!!! clever.;)

Ooops, not so lucky this time, stuck fast. 🙄
Waiting for tractor to rescue me. Only good thing about it, it's not near going home time. 🙂

View attachment 25821
Are all these slippages, boggings down and sojourns into hedgerows all logged and recorded and included on the fuel log ? Must decimate your range figures 🤣

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom