• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Yellow warning triangle icon

stoneyev

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG HS PHEV
MG HS Phev. Yellow warning triangle on dash lights up on occasion. Says to check "information centre" ? Where do I find information centre to check for error messages ??

It’s the right side buttons on the steering wheel press the left arrow and at the top middle between the power and speedo you will information come up with auto high beam not working.

Last edited:
I am getting a flash message Auto High Beam not available, (or unavailable), I guess this is because the sensor is within the headlights and the lens gets dirty so the sensor no longer senses? If you get the idea!! I will wash it tomorrow and see if it helps.

I am getting a flash message Auto High Beam not available, (or unavailable), I guess this is because the sensor is within the headlights and the lens gets dirty so the sensor no longer senses? If you get the idea!! I will wash it tomorrow and see if it helps.
This is the ice at this time of year as the camera is fogged up or ice on the top part of the window.

Hi A
just got up and there seems no ice on the car today so you should not get the auto high beam not available.

The reason this does the main bean not available is due to fogging of the sensor in the windscreen, it clears after a while but still another issue with the most unreliable car I have ever owned…..all little issues but….

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom