You can still get a free Pod-Point charge.

Gadget Geek

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
I parked up at Tesco this morning while Her Indoors was doing some shopping. I plugged into the Pod-Point and went into the store to grab a few things. Came back out and sat in the car to watch a video while I waited for Her Indoors to finish shopping. After 2% of charge delivered over 15 minutes, the charger changes from green to blue. Simply unplugged the cable from car and charge point, plugged them back in and got another 2% of charge for free. I got 6% in total while I was waiting. :)

Hi, that has always been the case. when it times out after 15 minutes just unplug and reconnect.

I parked up at Tesco this morning while Her Indoors was doing some shopping. I plugged into the Pod-Point and went into the store to grab a few things. Came back out and sat in the car to watch a video while I waited for Her Indoors to finish shopping. After 2% of charge delivered over 15 minutes, the charger changes from green to blue. Simply unplugged the cable from car and charge point, plugged them back in and got another 2% of charge for free. I got 6% in total while I was waiting. :)
You gotta plug a charger or two, you, gotta plug a charger or two....😉

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom