• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

ZS Arrived

Aussi55

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi everyone,

ZS arrived this morning. Looks fantastic, so far very impressed.

Failed so far getting android auto to work, tried different cables. Probably something I am missing so will research and try again later.

Could I please ask a couple of questions:

Is the service history electronic or a service book - I can't see a book hence asking?

Can you sit in the car with the radio and heating on whilst charging?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi, the service book is held electronically and you can use the car while charging just watch the 12v or use in 'ready' mode.

Hi everyone,

ZS arrived this morning. Looks fantastic, so far very impressed.

Failed so far getting android auto to work, tried different cables. Probably something I am missing so will research and try again later.

Could I please ask a couple of questions:

Is the service history electronic or a service book - I can't see a book hence asking?

Can you sit in the car with the radio and heating on whilst charging?

Thanks in advance for your help.
If memory serves me right, it only works if you connect to the right hand usb slot. Try that and see..

Many thanks. Yes I got it working. As you say it's the right hand socket. Tried a combination of different cables etc before it started working, now it's rock solid and works really well.

The symbol confused me as to me it indicates the left hand socket.

All in very impressed,

Thanks again for taking the time to help.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom