• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

ZS markets

Mgkev

Established Member
Reaction score
Ive just seen a review from New Zealand on the MG ZS EV on YouTube. Very complementary it was too.
It’s got me wondering just how many countries is it now sold in? I know of the following;
UK, Ireland, Denmark, Norway, France, Thailand, India, China and soon to be New Zealand.
Does anyone know of other countries it is sold in?

From march 2020 also in Slovenia

IMG_3115.jpg

That’s good news as it helps get the brand accepted in the car marketa around the world. MG just need to get a long-range model out there.

That’s good news as it helps get the brand accepted in the car marketa around the world. MG just need to get a long-range model out there.

ROEWE, another brand of SAIC launched a long range EV ER6, with a range of 620km, but i have no idea if it will be sold in UK

Ive just seen a review from New Zealand on the MG ZS EV on YouTube. Very complementary it was too.
It’s got me wondering just how many countries is it now sold in? I know of the following;
UK, Ireland, Denmark, Norway, France, Thailand, India, China and soon to be New Zealand.
Does anyone know of other countries it is sold in?

Netherlands
Top-20-Electric-Vehicles-in-Netherlands-January-August-2020-CleanTechnica.png

Greetings from Costa Rica!!
MG CRC has 8 eZS at Customs and all cars have already been sold, I saw eZS reviews on Youtube from Chile and Dominican Republic.

I bet the old MG Rover group would have sold their souls to have sales in all these countries!

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom